The Gathering at Northern Hills is now open for in-person attendance at 10:45 AM on Sunday mornings.
We also offer attendance to our Sunday services via Zoom. Please contact our office at email@example.com for the Zoom link.
We look forward to your attendance as we welcome members and visitors alike subject to the below policies.
The following stipulations are asked of all those wishing to attend:
- Persons unable to attend our service in person may watch a live internet video stream of the service on Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for zoom link instructions.
- All in-person attendees over the age of 5 must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose while in the GNH Building.
- ALL IN-PERSON ATTENDEES OVER THE AGE OF 5 MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED WITH A COVID-19 VACCINE.
- All in-person attendees must social distance themselves 6 feet from persons not in their immediate family.
- Persons not feeling well or who have a temperature on a Sunday morning SHOULD NOT attend in-person. Persons recently exposed to someone who is sick with Covid or who has tested positive for Covid should also NOT attend in-person.
- Childcare will NOT be provided.
These policies are subject to change at any time. Please check here regularly!